You may be wondering how dermal fillers are used to remove rhytides or facial scars. Dermal fillers reduce facial wrinkles and allow you to restore volume and fullness to the face. Dermal fillers are soft synthetic tissue fillers that are injected into the skin to allow the patient's skin to fill in the facial folds and fill in the area until the crease lines are visible.
This process helps return the skin to its smoother appearance. The effect of this process lasts about six months, but it depends on the type of skin and the type of filler used in the process. You can also look for the best botox certification courses online.
Image Source: Google
The filler consists of sugar molecules consisting of collagen and hyaluronic acid.
Dermal fillers help solve a variety of problems, including:
- Add volume and smooth out the layers of the face, removing deep wrinkles that flow from nose to mouth.
- Dip it in thin lips and even out the vertical lines around the edges of the lips.
- Refine your cheeks to improve their shape and restore fullness.
- Fill in the hollow lines under the eye area.
- Increase the volume of the lower cheeks or the temple area.
Dermal fillers can be used in a variety of areas including sunken cheeks, nose to mouth, under the nose around the lips, forehead, mouth to chin, acne scars, and more. The treatment process takes less than 45 minutes. Various types of fillers are used to smooth the facial area.